01 Oct Meet Our Newest Principal!
Now, not only can we help nonprofits secure funding for strategic initiatives and capital needs, we also assist with organizational development, incorporating earned revenue, executive coaching, evidence-based evaluation, and national/global replication.
- Began her career as a counselor working with at-risk youth.
- 25-years of experience as a CEO and senior nonprofit leader.
- Developed a global award-winning domestic abuse screening app, featured in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Published more than five evidence-based studies on program effectiveness.
- Creating a post-hurricane response to raise funds for clean water in Haiti.
- Working with a nonprofit that empowers women around the globe to expand their advocacy work.
- Coordinating and writing one of the first national permanent housing plans for victims of human trafficking.
- Pecha Kucha Night Orlando
- National CASA/GAL Conference
- Los Angeles Domestic Violence & Homeless Collaborative Provider Summit