We develop impact analyses that demonstrate the return on investment (ROI) your organization’s program or project has on the community, various industry sectors, and even individual prospective funders.
Based on investment-grade methodologies designed by a Chartered Financial Analyst, the program/project impact analysis is a highly credible and very effective tool that provides the following:
- Measure the value of the outcomes that new funding generates
- Unique services often overlooked or underappreciated
- Service delivery savings
- Opportunity cost of not filling area needs
- Reduced social costs
- Less drain on governmental services
- Less dependence on just a few funding sources
- Measure the impact your program/project has on the economy
- Geographical: local, regional, national
- Classical economics: employment, earnings, capital investment
- Consumer spending
- Local taxes, property values, business expansion
Business to business impacts
- Especially useful for economic development efforts
- How does a new business affect other businesses in your community?
- What’s the ripple effect of a business leaving your community?
These tools have proven to be extremely valuable and effective in making strong customized investment proposals to individual potential sources of funding.