Project Operations Coordinator
At an early age, I became very interested in the distribution of wealth, power, and the impact of globalization. It is my need to satisfy complex humanitarian issues that drove me to begin working in the nonprofit sector. The field of capital campaign management was particularly interesting to me because I believe that nonprofits can and will create systemic and global change and I am proud to play a part in ensuring impactful organizations have the funding they need. The missions I am most passionate about relate to international rights and women’s rights, technology and poverty initiatives, and advocacy for war-torn victims.
I have been affected by many of our clients working at Convergent. The dedication of our clients’ Executive Directors, Board of Directors, staff, and volunteers to their mission never ceases to amaze. Getting to know the individuals behind each organization is one of the best parts of working at Convergent.
Courtney is a strong asset to our dynamic team. Her focus on supporting and improving the effectiveness of Convergent’s operations allows us to maximize processes that launch clients, stakeholders, and team members into sustainability and growth.
Before joining Convergent, Courtney put her Bachelor’s of Science in Nonprofit Management and Sociology from Kennesaw State University to good use at a variety of organizations. For instance, she worked for the Salvation Army’s anti-trafficking organization, Haven ATL, creating content for programmatic success as well as creating the internal structure for 2FeetFirm, an international artisan NGO focusing on economic development. Her breadth of experience includes stakeholder management, marketing and content creation, volunteer and client management, and fundraising. Courtney also spent multiple years in the wholesale industry, working with B2B and B2C accounts, product development, and international product logistics.
Her diverse perspective, keen eye for detail, and excellent preparation and execution skills ensures that every product she touches will meet the high standards our clients expect. Courtney is driven to equip organizations for long-term impact and consistently endeavors to assist in providing excellent counsel to clients.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Support firm’s operations team, ensuring quality delivery of fundraising feasibility studies, capital campaigns, and special projects.
- Create best-practice materials for Project Directors. Train and support work product and quality of Project Directors, Executive clients, and staff.
- Manage firm’s state registrations, reporting, and contract requirements.
- Create and maintain budgets for feasibility studies as well as conduct in-person feasibility study interviews as needed.
- Assist firm’s sales, administration, and marketing and communications efforts as needed.
- Provide support to Operations Director(s) on special projects, including but not limited to implementation of strategic plans and matters related to personnel and firm operations.