Harold has worked with a variety nonprofits during his fundraising career. He came to discover that every one of the organizations share a singular commonality; through mission, they make their community better!
An important achievement for his campaign work is working with and bringing volunteers together to achieve an objective important to them and critical to their organization’s mission.
Whether it is funding to build a new structure, launching an impactful new program initiative or delivering funds for the organization’s mission, Harold’s lifelong career passion is to apply his knowledge and skill set to an organization’s cause.
Harold, over his 25+ year career, has raised over $20,000,000 for a variety of nonprofit organizations. He is a well-organized developer of teams, programs, and organizations. He possesses senior-level experience in all aspects of fundraising, board development, and program implementation.
Harold is skilled at developing strong interpersonal and communication strategies to foster and cement organizational community and business partnerships.
Harold’s faced the challenges of conducting all aspects of capital campaigns, managing annual funds, implementing major and planned giving programs, coordinating large scale special events, and recruiting hundreds of volunteers to support organizational missions.
His enthusiasm, expertise and mission focus helps organizations to revitalize existing programs or create new ones that exceed fundraising goals.
Summary of Experience
- Over 25 years of fundraising experience, 15 of those years in key fund development leadership positions predominantly with the Boy Scouts of America and Big Brothers Big Sisters organizations.
- Recent capital campaign experience; New England Chapel, Franklin, MA –met $2,500,000 goal.
- Raised over $20,000,000 in support of organizational mission programming.
- $6,000,000 raise through capital campaigns for facilities.
- Gift planning results of over $3,000,000.
- Served as Walk Chairperson for
MA/NH Alzheimer’s Association, helping to raise over $1,000,000. • Board of Managers, Hockomock YMCA (MA).
- Executive Board of Directors, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Rhode Island Chapter.
- Long serving member of Rotary International.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.