Senior Project Director
Jackeline has 22 years of business development and donor relations experience within corporate, chambers of commerce, government, and national nonprofit organizations. She has a proven track record of successfully leading the research, planning, implementation, execution, and evaluation of innovative groundbreaking strategic advocacy programs, specializing in diversity outreach and stewardship.
An innovative executive leader, Jackeline achieves fundraising goals consistently across diverse industries and a variety of nonprofit arenas. She excels in directing creation of outcome-driven approaches while executing local, national, and international outreach. She is accomplished at strategy initiation and evaluation, as well as building successful teams that elevate awareness and public engagement.
Jackeline has a strong background working with economic development and chamber of commerce organizations and held the role of Executive Director of her local chamber. She has also successfully helped nonprofits serving disaster victims, children, homeless families and veterans, and health causes. Most recently, Jackeline led prospect development, strategy, execution and outreach campaigns with the Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Jackeline thrives in working directly with C-Suite executives, major donors, senior public officials and diverse community leaders, securing public-private strategic partnerships to effectively mobilize constituents in diverse communities to surpass expected results.
Summary of Experience
- Team lead for membership and investor recruitment and retention at the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce.
- Created customized proposals based on research, and marketing strategies resulting in a $20 million pledge for the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.
- Raised more than $24 million for national victims and $ 4 million for local victims of Hurricane
- Katrina by managing more than 150 fundraisers in just 45 days as Chief Development Officer for the American Red Cross.
- Has raised more than $65 million for nonprofits throughout her career.
- Volunteers at numerous organizations including American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Florida Heart Institute, and YWCA of Miami-Dade.