What am I doing to make the world a better place? The answer to this question has led me into and out of numerous work relationships. I’m so proud to be a teammate at Convergent, with so many men and women who make their mission a priority, live balanced lives, and truly do work extremely hard to make an impact on the communities we serve.
I’ve personally tried to make a difference for many years supporting nonprofits in our schools, churches, and town. Nonprofits involved with hunger, children, and education including the PTA, The Giving Tree, Backpack Buddies and Advocated for Health in Action receive most of my volunteer time. They continue to pull my heartstrings to help improve the world for tomorrow’s leaders.
Kristin joins the Convergent team with over 20 years of marketing experience on the agency and client side. Most recently, she facilitated growth of the consumer base for the Southeast’s largest farm-to-table food delivery service, changing the local food system statewide in North Carolina.
Her experience with a mission-minded company engaged with local farms and communities served to strengthen her commitment to partnering with purpose-driven organizations. She has supervised every aspect of marketing. Kristin’s expertise includes planning and strategy for both digital and offline programs. Her strategic strength complements her ability to execute the necessary tactics and manage metrics to determine marketing program success.
Kristin’s early career experience includes marketing for nonprofits such as the Susan G. Komen Foundation and USO. She is enthusiastic about her involvement with the nonprofit industry through Convergent. She bolsters the communication of our unique and highly successful business model with her abilities and expertise.
Summary of Expertise
- Reinforces branding across all marketing platforms and channels.
- Oversees marketing material creation/updating/design.
- Develops and maintains relationships with strategic business partners.
- Leads annual marketing planning.
- Manages social media presence and digital marketing strategy.
- Coordinates conferences and speaking engagement opportunities.
- Supports and supplements Convergent’s various growth initiatives.
- Manages website content, including blog, calendar of events, testimonials, etc.
- Google Analytics IQ Certified Marketer.
- Certified as Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, Advertising and Applied Communication from University of Florida, Gainesville.