Nick has worked with a variety of organizations with an emphasis on youth and society’s most vulnerable populations. His experiences include time with the Boy Scouts, United Way of Northeast Florida, Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida, Children’s Home Society of Florida, and grassroots organizations serving those with disabilities and victims of domestic violence.
His approach to management and fundraising over the last decade has been greatly influenced by the ROI models and outcomes-based approach developed by Convergent Principal Tom Ralser. Nick is passionate about empowering community leaders to make transformative change in their local communities through private investment in sustainable, not-for-profit programming. Through his many years in the nonprofit industry and fundraising business as a development officer and director of charitable giving, he has seen the results of providing economic opportunity for vulnerable populations and knows it can be the best ROI of any charitable investment.
Always determined to ensure every partner is confident in their investment, Nick shows an incredible aptitude for building trusting relationships with a variety of key stakeholders. As a campaign professional with Convergent, he is most enthusiastic about working with organizations dedicated to becoming financially sustainable while transforming their community.
Summary of Experience
- 15 years of professional nonprofit management and fundraising experience
- Expertise in building and training volunteer boards to succeed through donor-centered fundraising
- Proven success in securing six-figure donor investments as part of multi-million dollar campaigns in both urban and rural communities
- Community-centered professional holding the honors of Eagle Scout, Rotary Club Past President, past US Army Officer Candidate and West Orange Leadership Graduate
- Earned a BA in Psychology from Rockhurst University and a MS in Nonprofit Management and Organizational Psychology from Capella University