By Mark Bergethon
We are excited to have Principal Mark Bergethon featured in FundraisingSuccess’s “ProSpeak,” which features essays about “the nitty-gritty of fundraising, written by the people who do it every day.”
Here is a quick look at the article:
Through the implementation and analysis of hundreds of capital fundraising campaigns, my company has identified several fundamental principles that are keys for success. We believe adherence to the seven enunciated principles below will be critical to producing optimal campaign results.
1. Strong leadership is vital
2. Leadership recruitment must be done strategically
3. In-person solicitation is most effective
4. Ask prospects for the right amount
5. Top pledges have disproportionate impact on campaign success
6. Carefully build a strong foundation
7. Get to the finish line one step at a time
Read the full article, as originally published by Fundraising Success, by clicking here.