Carol Wick joined the Convergent team as a Partner to launch our Making Mission Happen Division. The goal of the new division was to expand Convergent’s ability to help organizations grow and “make mission happen.” Now, not only can we help nonprofits secure funding for strategic initiatives and capital needs, we also assist with organizational development, incorporating earned revenue, executive coaching, evidence-based evaluation, and national/global replication.
If you don’t know Carol, here are a few highlights from her impressive background:
- Began her career as a counselor working with at-risk youth.
- 25-years of experience as a CEO and senior nonprofit leader.
- Developed a global award-winning domestic abuse screening app, featured in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Published more than five evidence-based studies on program effectiveness.
Since joining our team, she has assisted more than 14 nonprofits across the U.S. grow in revenue and streamline their operations. Her range of work has included:
- Creating a post-hurricane response to raise funds for clean water in Haiti.
- Working with a nonprofit that empowers women around the globe to expand their advocacy work.
- Coordinating and writing one of the first national permanent housing plans for victims of human trafficking.
In addition to her hands-on work with clients, Carol has represented Convergent throughout the country, sharing her insights on the value of outcomes-based fundraising at a wide variety of conferences and speaking events, including:
- Pecha Kucha Night Orlando
- National CASA/GAL Conference
- Los Angeles Domestic Violence & Homeless Collaborative Provider Summit
We are proud to announce that Carol is officially our newest equity partner and Principal at Convergent!
Please join us in congratulating Carol on her new role as Principal. We can’t wait to see what the future holds for Convergent, our team, and our clients with her on-board.
Thank you for your support!