Chris has worked in business strategy, customer acquisition, and product management, specializing in launching new products to business and consumer segments through direct sales, telephone sales, and online channels. As a BellSouth (now AT&T) regional marketing manager Chris helped increase market share by delivering a portfolio of online, digital and print advertising products to small, medium and large businesses. Later, Chris received an industry award for product innovation and was recognized as a Marketer of the Year. He also introduced sales segmentation strategies and lead the relaunch of automated closing tools targeting enterprise and public sector customers. More recently, Chris has worked as a management consultant for companies seeking to develop and introduce education and training solutions to improve literacy, competency in civics and history, and enable communities and industries to address workforce development challenges.
During his career, Chris has served as a volunteer and board member for a variety of non-profits, to include museums, chambers of commerce, faith-based organizations, and tourism advocacy. As a board member, Chris serves as a community liaison, media relations spokesperson, special events chair, and fundraiser specializing in online giving campaigns. He has also helped improve community and volunteer engagement by coordinating the redesign and relaunch of websites, email programs, and social media programs.
Summary of Experience
- Business strategy with deep experience in Go-To-Market strategy design and execution.
- Product management and project management
- Channel management, program management, marketing operations, and agile marketing.
- Member of Georgia Regional Collaborative Coalition and National Pilot Sourcing Forum.
- Board member of Commemorative Air Force Air Base Georgia and the Georgia WWII Heritage Trail.
- Earned a BS in Art from Jacksonville State University and a MS in Technology Management from Mercer University.