Jade has more than 15 years of experience in fundraising and economic development. Her professional expertise includes major capital campaigns, political fundraising, marketing, business retention and expansion, and new business locations. She has a passion for helping clients reach their goals and be successful in their personal and organizational endeavors.
Prior to becoming a full-time consultant, Jade served as President and CEO of a community organization that included their Chamber of Commerce, Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Development Authority. This included leading the organization through a complete marketing revamp as well as the creation and implementation of a multi-year strategic plan for each organization.
Jade has been the VP of a Development Authority where she primarily focused on Business Retention and Expansion as well as Marketing and Workforce Development. In these roles Jade was instrumental in landing over $100M in new and existing industry expansions and locations. For their efforts, Jade’s organization won the “Deal of the Year” award given by the Georgia Economic Developers Association.
Jade is a passionate volunteer and has lent her expertise to organizations such as Big Brothers Big Sisters, United Way, Rotary, Kiwanis and a multitude of animal shelters and adoption organizations. Whatever the challenge is, Jade is up to the task!
Summary of Experience
- Executive Officer for a combined Chamber, EDO, and CVB.
- Led business retention and expansion efforts for multiple EDOs.
- Served as finance director for Congressional and local political campaigns
- Managed top-donors for University President’s Society
- Graduate of the Georgia Academy of Economic Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Master of Public Administration form Georgia College & State University