Senior Project Director
Jason got his start in development as an undergraduate student fundraiser while attending Kent State University. He has remained in the fundraising industry due to his passion for building relationships and desire to help make a positive impact on society and the lives of others.
With a career focused on advancement in higher education, grateful patient fundraising and nonprofit development, Jason has experience delivering results in annual giving, major gift fundraising, campaign planning and execution, marketing, management and strategic planning for nonprofits to help them deliver valuable outcomes.
While serving as Director of the Davison Club at Duke, Jason drove significant increase in revenue. Jason served as interim Assistant Dean for Advancement during his time at the University of Colorado Boulder School of Law. During that time, he helped drive significant revenue increases specifically focusing on capital improvements to the Wolf Law School building.
Jason lives in Longmont, Colorado with his wife, Christine, daughter, Elayna and three dogs. He is an avid kayaker and enjoys the outdoors.
Summary of Experience
- Built annual giving and leadership level annual giving programs at NC State University and Duke University.
- Executed Campaigns at North Carolina State University, Duke University and the University of Colorado Boulder.
- Earned Certificate of Completion in Plus Delta Gift officer training while at Duke University.
- Cultivated and secured the first seven-figure gift in the history of I Have A Dream Boulder County.
- Earned a BA in Communication Studies from Kent State University.