I’ve always had a passion for nonprofit work. In every community I’ve lived, I held numerous leadership positions with local nonprofits, including PTAs and foundations when my children were younger. My rescue dogs introduced me to several local animal rescues that I continue to volunteer with and I am currently extremely involved with Swim Across America, an organization that raises money for childhood cancer research. My personal leadership and fundraising experience are a natural fit with Convergent. It gives me great pride that by working for Convergent I’m part of a team that can help nonprofits on a much larger scale than I could on my own.
Marci plays a critical role in ensuring that Convergent’s day-to-day office administration duties run smoothly, enabling our team to focus on providing high-quality service to our clients. While she handles a wide variety of duties, her primary focus is to guarantee that our team has all of the support that they need while in the field. As the owner of her own seasonal company for over 25 years, she understands the critical role that administrative responsibilities play in laying a solid foundation for corporate success.
In addition to managing all administrative work for her own business, including marketing, finance, scheduling, and logistics, she has had several full-time and part-time positions throughout her career in an administrative capacity for various businesses large and small. Marci is experienced at E-Commerce, QuickBooks, payroll, and scheduling software, as well as managing social media and website information for several businesses, including her own.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provides support on an as-needed basis to firm’s leadership team on delivery and management of projects.
- Provides project field team with best practice materials, as well as assisting them with communications, reporting, data collection, and management needs.
- Ensures information in corporate databases remain up-to-date.
- Ensures all incoming mail is properly distributed and team members who are traveling receive mail in a timely manner.
- Maintains office inventory of sales, marketing, and conference supplies.
- Completes office errands as needed, including banking and shipping, as well as acting as office Notary.